- Model NO.: 501
- Material: PP
- Shape: Mask
- Trademark: YILE
- Origin: Taizhou, China
- Mask Application: Welding Mask
- Mask Type: Safe-Type
- Shade of Lens: 9-13(Adjustable)
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3926
1. Material: Made from a high impact polyamide nylon material
2. Offers continuous eye protection against UV and IR radiation, even In the light state mode.
3. The auto darkening, wide view lens switches from light to Dark in 0.1 ms
Features a shade adjustment for light or dark settings. This feature allows you to set the helmet to a lighter shade when welding thin material and a darker shade for welding heavier material.
The sensitivity adjustment adjusts for ambient lighting and the arc brightness. This will compensate when you walk outside in the bright sun light or while welding.
Adjustable Shade Delay
This is how long the helmet takes to from the light state to the dark state. This setting comes in handy when welding heavy material and compensates for the bright molten metal left over after your done welding.
Time delay switch for you to control switching time from darkness to light
Helmet's gravity can be self-adjustable lower and backward, you can feel more comfortable based on special design